Wastewater infrastructure comprises planning for a community’s sewage collection, treatment and disposal. Treatment levels may vary depending on a number of factors including community size, discharge type, and the receiving water’s designated use.
Abergeldie are proud to offer a vast range of wastewater infrastructure services to clients.
The Abergeldie team has undertaken a number of projects focusing on wastewater systems across Australia, with past projects and capabilities including:
- Construction and commissioning of sewage pumping stations
- Designing and constructing upgrades and extensions to wastewater reticulation networks
- Designing, construction testing and commissioning of emergency pump station storage
- Construction of pressure main pipelines
- Construction of civil infrastructure works
- Upgrading treatment facilities
- Upgrading chemical dosing systems.
Browse are some of our wastewater infrastructure projects undertaken across Australia.