RECYCLED / POTABLE WATER
Water recycling is a water saving measure that involves transforming wastewater into reusable water, to be used for a range of purposes such as garden and agricultural irrigation, groundwater recharge, surface water replenishment, and other business, industry and residential needs.
Abergeldie has delivered both large scale water recycling facilities for municipalities and smaller scale water recycling units for industrial applications. Our expertise also extends to associated infrastructure for potable water, such as filtration plants and pumping stations.
The Abergeldie team has undertaken a number of water recycling facility projects across Australia, with past projects and capabilities including:
- Construction and commissioning of water reservoir pump stations
- Design, procurement, civil construction, mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning of new recycled water treatment systems
- Design and construction of membrane bioreactor to achieve high quality recycled water
- Design and installation of bus depot water treatment and recycling units
- Construction of new raw water intakes
- Water recycling plant upgrades.
Examples of some of our successfully completed water recycling facility projects can be viewed below.