Abergeldie provide a full suite of state-of-the-art trenchless technologies for pipeline renewals of all sizes.
In 2014, the highly respected and awarded company Kembla Watertech joined Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure, bringing its vast experience gained over the last 21 years, its unique technologies and skilled personnel to the team. Abergeldie Watertech has a proven track record of successful pipeline renewal projects.
The Abergeldie team has undertaken a number of pipe renewal projects across Australia, with past projects and capabilities including:
- Ex Method lining technology
- Spiral Wound Pipe (SWP)
- DiaFit expanding spiral lining
- SWP Sliplining (SL) fixed diameter spiral lining
- UV cured CIPP lining (Enviroliner)
- Pipeline spot repairs
- Pipe connection repairs
- Dislocated sewer and stormwater pipelines repair
- CCTV pipeline inspection and laser profile reporting
- Pipe blockages
Examples of some of our successfully completed pipe renewal and pipe relining projects can be viewed below.