Abergeldie is committed to eliminating all work related injuries and illnesses.
Abergeldie’s Occupational Health and Safety System is Third Party Certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001 and accredited by the Federal Safety Commissioner.
Abergeldie will take all reasonable care to provide and maintain for employees a working environment that is safe and without risks to health.
In particular, Abergeldie will attend to the following:
- Assess risks and plan work activities to eliminate or control foreseeable hazards of risks.
- Comply with relevant OHS, workplace injury management and workers compensation legislation and regulations.
- Establish measurable objectives and targets for continual improvement.
- Consult with employees and disseminate OHS information.
- Maintain the workplace in safe condition.
- Maintain construction plant in a safe condition.
- Issue a Safety & Environmental Handbook to all employees.
- Provide appropriate instruction and training for employees.
- Provide adequate facilities for employees at the workplace.