Civil Construction Sydney
As a leading Australian civil construction company, Abergeldie operate throughout Australia and globally, including offices located in Regents Park in Sydney, NSW.
Our Sydney team of professionals have specialist experience and capabilities in various engineering and construction fields including:
- Bridge and Road Construction
- Rail and Transport Infrastructure
- Dam Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Petrochemical Infrastructure
- Tunnel Construction
- Pipe Renewal, Relining and Repair
- Recreational Infrastructure
- Marine and Mining Infrastructure
- Water & Wastewater Infrastructure
- Water Aeration
- Water Recycling Facilities
- Odour Management
- Structural Remediation.
As one of Sydney’s leading civil construction companies, Abergeldie has progressively expanded its professional team and increased its scale and range of project expertise.
Award-winning quality in project delivery has earned Abergeldie recognition as a leading mid-tier infrastructure provider, both in Sydney and Australia-wide.
We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding client and project expectations, applying professional engineering and management standards alongside an approachable and flexible culture.
Examples of some of our civil construction projects undertaken throughout the Sydney region can be viewed below.